Each day is lasting a little bit longer (yay, I love daylight savins time) , the sky seems brighter and a ray of sunshine occasionally breaks through the clouds. It’s time to emerge from hibernation, start shedding some layers and begin easing into spring. (Okay Freak out, shed layers, Yikes!!!)
Start off your spring in style with the help of these seven tips from our experts: (at Jockey P2P)
- Start getting your feet in shape for sandal season.Even if you live in the “frozen tundra,” spring will be here before you know it. Besides, there’s nothing like pretty toes to bring out your inner “girly girl!” (Nothing like a great pedicure and your feet will thank you).
- Think about going a little blonde by adding face-framing highlights.We don’t know for sur e that blondes have more fun … but you never know until you try! (find ou if blondes have more fun)
- Get out your calendar and begin planning your summer excursions.Figure out exactly where you want to go, what you want to do and how much you need to tuck away each month to enjoy a comfortable vacation.
- Assess your finances. If you’re long on imagination and short on funds, now’s the time to address that issue. Think about starting your own business; it’s way more fun than tending someone else’sstore!
- Bring spring inside.Don’t just admire those ubiquitous pots of tulips or daffodils; take one home and brighten up your kitchen table with a burst of spring.
- Of course, it’s time to go to your closet and weed out everything that doesn’t fit, that you don’t like or were clearly out of your mind when you bought.If you haven’t worn it in a year, you won’t ever wear it. Be brave! Clear out your closet clutter! (if you need help with this, I offer this as one of my services. We shop your closet and see what stays and what goes. Then what you need to update what you have)
- Lighten up on those carbs and start focusing on fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy whole grains.
Take a deep breath, let it out and embrace the remaining days of winter! It’s almost over!